Here is an excellent and easy grilling dinner thats perfect for summer!
8 chicken tenders
2 bell peppers (one yellow, one orange)
whole pineapple, only used about a 1/4
30 minute teriyaki marinade
archer farms teriyaki grilling sauce
6 wood skewers
1) Soak wood skewers in a gallon ziplock bag of water for several hours before grilling to prevent them from catching fire while on the grill.
2) At least 30 minutes before grilling, marinade chicken tenders with 30 minute teriyaki marinade in a large ziplock bag.
3) Chop veggies in chunks where you will be able to easily able to skewer and have them not fall apart. I suggest having them fairly large. Cut tenders into about 4 chunks per tender.
4) Place pineapple, onion, bell peppers and chicken alternating on the skewer. (I like to put the pineapple, bell pepper, chicken, onion, bell pepper pineapple chicken…just to have more fruit/veggie than chicken) It makes no difference which order or how many you place on the skewer. Just don’t pack them down too close where they can’t cook evenly.
5) Grill until cooked through approx 8-10 minutes, flipping once in-between.
I served these with pasta salad and we also roasted green beans on the grill.