Well today is a test because I happen to be very jealous that people already have the Lilly for Target items at the launch party last night AND the pop up shop in Bryant Park today. There are so many photos popping up that are giving me both extreme excitement and anxiety about getting my hands on it on Sunday!
What better way to prep for the Lilly for Target launch than with some insider information?
Here is some intel I’ve collected (from trusted sources, mostly Target corporate employees!):
1) Every Target store will carry the line, but quantities will differ.
2) Stores will not be opening early. But most of the Target’s (I checked 4 stores) open at 8am.
3) Target employees have shared that they believe the line will be in three sections of the store – womens, kids, home and some will be utilizing the cosmetics section.
4) Target isn’t releasing the time you can buy online but are indicating “wee hours of the morning” — I take that to mean 12-3am. Remember some items are only available online.
5) Sizing will on Target sizing chart, not Lilly Pulitzer.
6) Sizes in shifts are numerical and other items are alpha sizes.
7) If you are planning on shopping online, favorite items AND add your billing information prior to the online launch so you can be ready to fill up your cart!
8) Start making your wishlist for in-store shopping so you know what you are looking for. I have some of my favorites here.