I’ve been spending years perfecting my make-up bag. One of my favorite features of any magazine is the “whats in her bag” where celebrities share what is in their bag or make-up bag. Isn’t it fun to see what they find to be the best products?
In my hunt to find my perfect make-up bag, I valued that the products would work well with my skintone (obviously) but that I would also be able to afford them! Here are a few of my favorite and affordable finds!
1) I researched BB creams for about a month, reading several articles and other blogs to see what was best. I settled for one more in my price range than the other ones I had read about being “better” options. I’m really happy with it- with roscea I think it does a good job of hiding my natural redness.
2) Hands down my favorite foundation. Lightweight with good coverage and a perfect match to my fair skin.
3) Another recent find- the colors work well with my hazel eyes, with little wear throughout the day.
4) I actually use the black bottle of this with latex- who knew they could put latex in mascara….its awesome and makes you look like you have beautiful falsies on!
5) Burts- for the days I don’t whip out the red lipstick. Enough said.
6) This eyeliner is amazing. It goes on so smooth and evenly!
7) Perfect for a date night- it makes your cheek bones look like they’ve been kissed by summer.
8) This is the most affordable thing I have found for everyday. This bronzer is great- and at $3, it CANNOT be beat.
9) And of course to finish it all off- a dusting of this will make you look photo ready all day!